Planning Your Bathroom Remodel – Explore All of the Possibilities
Bathroom Remodeling is an intensive project. The more Planning you do, the more successful your project will be in the end.
- Start by making a list of what bothers you about your existing Bathroom. It can be anything from an annoying small medicine cabinet to lack of a linen cabinet. Basically anything that you would like to see done differently, even if you don’t think it’s possible.
- Then write down your Bathroom remodeling “Wish List”. Put down everything you would like to have in your bathroom. Chances are, you’re not going to get it all, but eventually you will reduce the Wish List down to a Priority List.
- If you are going to do a full blown Bathroom Remodel, you may also consider adding on to your home for additional bathroom space.
- Storage an organization are always an issue for every bathroom remodel. A Linen closet or Linen cabinet system should be incorporated into every new Bathroom. New cabinets have extensive organizational systems that increase efficiency tenfold. Research any cabinet line you are considering for these elements.
- A lot of people really don’t know how to articulate their style or design. We always tell people the best way to discover what your style is, is to go thru magazines an pull out pictures of bathrooms that appeal to you without thinking about it too much. Before you know it, you will have a pile of similar bathrooms with similar style and design.