Your Kitchen Design
“One of the reasons we at YourSquarefeet love what we do is that our Kitchen Design makes such a huge impact on our customers lives. It’s not just a matter of having a new , beautiful kitchen. A new Design can function better and improve the way people interact with their space, and subsequently with each.”
You want the best possible Kitchen Design for you Home and your cash investment…
Consider the impact of a great Kitchen Design to your Home in terms of Financial Value and Aesthetics. Kitchens are the most important space in a Home. In the Real Estate world, Kitchens are also the most valuable rooms in the Home. Investing in the right Designer can make the difference between a successful project or something else entirely.
A Kitchen Designer at Your Squarefeet can help you re-evaluate your home for proper Design in relationship to the family’s needs, traffic patterns, spatial relationships, adaptive use of space, function, and of course – architectural and style considerations.
Not only does Kitchen Design involve careful planning, but also extensive research and building knowledge. Certified Kitchen Designers are tested to rigorous and relevant standards, much like certified public accountants or financial planners are tested for their industry competencies.
One of the primary reasons a homeowner turns to Your Squarefeet is to translate your vision—and often your unstated or unrealized needs—into a design that maximizes the functional use of space, desired resources and budget. We often hear from clients: “I never knew that was even an option to consider.”
- At Your Squarefeet, Certified Kitchen Designer, (CKD), Patricia Daly Filas, Chief Designer is a Nationally Published, Award Winning Designer. She and her designs have been featured on HGTV. She has been consistently selected as the Premier Designer for the Decorator Showhouses for Kitchen and Bath Remodels for the Baltimore Symphony and Historic Ellicott City Showhouses. She is also a member in good standing with the NKBA and their continuing education program. Patricia is also a licensed General Contractor.
If you would like a Free in home Kitchen Design Consultation of your project from Your Squarefeet, please click this link:
Kitchen Design involves this and so much more…
- What Style is your existing house and do you want your new Kitchensto blend with the existing architectural integrity?
- Does the existing space, (footprint), of the Kitchen work for you or do you really need additional room?
- Are you willing to examine the idea of a new floor plan, if suggested?
- What color palette is most pleasing to you, and are you willing to entertain new ideas?
- How much do you really know about new products for style and efficiency and most importantly, product style interaction?
- Do you know these