Kitchen Design Advice – Hiring a Kitchen Designer
Hiring a Kitchen Designer is the most important part of your Kitchen Remodeling project. Your Squarefeet will help you achieve your visions for a beautiful and efficient Kitchen while increasing the Value of your Home aesthetically and financially.
Our Design Services Provide Everything:
Concept Drawings – minimum of two layout concepts
Custom Cabinetry Layout
3D CAD Renderings
Your Squarefeet Designers and Consultants can take quality, moderately priced items and and improve the value of your home with great design both in function and beauty. Whether you meet with a designer in person, or have an online designer, your project will reap the benefits.
A kitchen can typically involve as many tradespeople as building an entire home. At Your Squarefeet, we are experienced with all trades that are involved in construction as well as constantly keeping up with all new products for the Kitchen and Bath Industry.
Kitchen Design is a unique and detail oriented profession that must balance the architectural commandments of form and function to the highest degree. It is the juxtaposition of fine design against working functionality that must be blended to create a beautiful, and practical, Kitchen for Today’s Lifestyle.
Choosing the right design professional is an important decision for your project’s success.
- Has demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in kitchen and bath design, as well as construction, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Adheres to a strict code of professional conduct.
- Is an expert in the National Kitchen & Bath Planning Guidelines & Access Standards, which recognizes the importance of consumer health, safety, and welfare in kitchen and bath design.
- Is skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants and creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements.
- Remains current on local building codes, safety and environmental regulations and the wealth of new products and equipment on the market.
Above all, you must be able to relate to and trust your Kitchen Designer. Your Kitchen is probably the most important room in your Home. Make sure you invest in the right people as well as the right materials.
Place your content for the second column here.[/one-half]