Kitchen Design Advice – Hiring a Kitchen Designer
Our Design Services Provide Everything:
Concept Drawings – minimum of two concepts
Custom Cabinetry Layouts
3D CAD Renderings
3D CAD Renderings
Your Squarefeet Designers and Consultants can take quality, moderately priced items and and improve the value of your home with great design both in function and beauty. Whether you meet with a designer in person, or have an online designer, your project will reap the benefits.
A kitchen can typically involve as many tradespeople as building an entire home. At Your Squarefeet, we are experienced with all trades that are involved in construction as well as constantly keeping up with all new products for the Kitchen and Bath Industry.
Kitchen Design is a unique and detail oriented profession that must balance the architectural commandments of form and function to the highest degree. It is the juxtaposition of fine design against working functionality that must be blended to create a beautiful, and practical, Kitchen for Today’s Lifestyle.
Choosing the right design professional is an important decision for your project’s success. By selecting an NKBA-certified designer, you will be working with a professional who:
- Has demonstrated comprehensive knowledge in kitchen and bath design, as well as construction, mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Adheres to a strict code of professional conduct.
- Is an expert in the NKBA Kitchen & Bath Planning Guidelines & Access Standards, which recognizes the importance of consumer health, safety, and welfare in kitchen and bath design.
- Is a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA), the kitchen and bath industry’s leading professional organization that provides them with the training and tools needed to succeed.
- Is skilled at assessing consumers’ individual needs and wants and creating designs that meet and exceed these requirements.
- Remains current on local building codes, safety and environmental regulations and the wealth of new products and equipment on the market.
When hiring a professional to work on your dream kitchen or bath, be sure to look for the NKBA certified or member logo.
Place your content for the second column here.